POLYESTER COMPOSITE STRAPS
Composite strapping are made from high tenacity polyester yarns bonded with Advanced Adhesive Technology and with the anti skid outer coating clings to wood paper, metal, glass, marble, stretch wrap, polythene and all other surface preventing any strap movement from the harmonic vibrations of in transit shipping.
- Low elongation, high recovery with Cross Directional Strength.
- Resistant to abrasion, solvents, weathering, heat and water.
- Extremely lightweight and flexible.
- Prevents damage to cargo.
- Cost effective / easy to recycle.
|Size||Break Streght||Length Per Roll||Roll Per Box|
|13 mm||200 kg||1100 meters||2 Rolls|
|16 mm||425 / 550 kg||850 / 700 meters||2 Rolls|
|19 mm||450 kg||700 meters||2 Rolls|
|25 mm||790 / 950 kg||500 / 450 meters||2 Rolls|
|32 mm||1600 kg||300 meters||2 Rolls|